1 Cup uncooked white rice
1 Can condensed cream of chicken soup
1-2 cups water
4 skinless chicken breasts
1/2 sliced onion
1/2 sliced sweet potato
salt/pepper/garlic (to liking, what is available in your home)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spread rice in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Arrange chicken pieces on top of rice.
- Mix soup and water together and pour over chicken and rice. Sprinkle salt/pepper.
- Add sliced carrots, onion, & potato (optional)
- Cover and seal TIGHTLY with foil. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Enjoy!